- Feature Links
- Online City Services, Closures, and Changes
Online City Services, Closures, and Changes
Due to the recent increase in the Omicron variant/COVID-19 cases the City of Apopka will be closing public lobbies out of an abundance of caution. Read On...
- Apopka Utility Bill Online Portal (Pay your bill online)
- Apopka E-Bill Utility Billing by Email (Sign up to receive your bill by email)
- Apopka Proud Weekly Newsletter for weekly updates
- Apopka City Council Meeting Live Streaming
For building permits, please contact the Building-Safety Department.
Previous City Specific Measures Implemented at the start of COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Apopka Public Safety Youth Academy and Fire Camps cancelled for Summer 2020.
- Eliminated access to public areas of Police, Fire, Utility Billing and Public Works
- Apopka Police Department Lobby has opened up as of 10/1/2020.
- Purchased 36 no-touch thermometers for all City Departments.
- Two dispatch stations have been moved from Dispatch to the EOC to provide greater social distancing
- Six month extension offered on all permits
- Police and Fire implemented emergency protocols
- Mobile message boards about stay at home curfew
- All of City responders will be tested with the City’s antibody test by Thursday night April 16, 2020
- All noncritical staff continue to work alternating days
- Canceling all fingerprint services through our Police Department for the foreseeable future
- Stopping all Fire Department and Police Department community-relation events until further notice
- Encouraging customers to apply for permits over the phone, email or online.
- Streaming Council meetings on our YouTube Channel.
- Refund deposits for organizations or individuals that have rented our City facilities for events.
- Postponing large City-sponsored events (See list below).
- Closing the museum and having that part-time employee sanitize common areas
- Moving our School Resource Officers to police routes while the schools are closed
- Making sure all First Responders are trained in proper procedures for handling COVID-19 calls
- All Fire Department staff are evaluated and monitored for any symptoms prior to entering nursing homes
- City Parks remain open from dawn to dusk for passive use during the current health situation. (Please comply with the current social distancing guidelines by not congregating in groups and maintaining six feet of separation from others.)
- Apopka Proud Concert
- Friday Night Music Concert Series
- Public Safety Day 2020
- Apopka Hometown Concert 2020
- Cookies and Milk with a Cop