- Infrastructure Development Grant: A grant to companies to fund building infrastructure. Only applicable for Progress Energy served sites, in which there is a competitive situation. Amount not able to be determined at this time, as it is based on estimated load factor.
- Enterprise Zone Jobs Tax Credit: Allows a business located within an Urban Enterprise Zone to take a corporate income tax credit for 20 or 30 percent of wages paid to new employees who reside within an enterprise zone.
- Enterprise Zone Property Tax Credit: Businesses located in an enterprise zone are allowed a credit on Florida corporate income tax equal to 96% of ad valorem taxes paid on the new or improved property.
- Community Contribution Tax Credit Program: Allows businesses anywhere in Florida a 50% credit on Florida corporate income tax or insurance premium tax for donations to local community development projects.
- Credit Against Sales Tax for Job Creation in an Enterprise Zone: Businesses located in a Florida enterprise zone, who collect or pay Florida sales and use tax, a monthly credit against their tax due on wages paid to new employees who have been employed by the business for at least three months and are residents of an Orange County enterprise zone area.
- Sales Tax Refund for Building Materials Used in an Enterprise Zone: Refund is available for sales taxes paid on the purchase of certain business property (e.g. tangible personal property such as office equipment, warehouse equipment, and some industrial equipment and machinery), which is used EXCLUSIVELY in an enterprise zone for at least three years.
- Sales Tax Refund for Business Machinery and Equipment Used in an Enterprise Zone: Refund is available for sales taxes paid on the purchase of building materials used to construct or rehabilitate real property located in an enterprise zone.
- Qualified Target Industry Tax Refund Program (QTI) Local Match: Orange County contributes a local match to make up the total QTI award.
City of Apopka
- Qualified Target Industry Program (QTI): The City of Apopka contributes a local match to make up the total QTI award.
- Fast Track Permitting: This program expedites the planning and review method for site plan and building permits. It saves companies time and money in getting projects off the ground.