- Qualified Target Industry Tax Refund Program (QTI) (requires local match): Incentive available for companies that create high wage jobs in targeted high value-added industries. This incentive includes refunds on corporate income, sales, ad valorem, intangible personal property, insurance premium, and certain other taxes.
- Quick Response Training Program (QRT): A customer-driven training program designed to assist new value-added businesses and provide existing Florida businesses the necessary training for expansion.
- Jobs Growth Trust Fund: Trust fund for new and existing companies. Funds for expenses such as impact and permit fees, relocation costs, equipment purchases, training, land acquisition, building construction, loan interest pay-down, lease-hold improvements or any other legitimate business for businesses creating new jobs (establish job creation and wage criteria). Offer preference to new construction and to companies locating in target areas.
- Incumbent Worker Training Program: Program that provides training to currently employed workers.
- High Impact Business Performance Incentive Grant (HIPI): Grant used to attract and grow major high impact facilities.
- Economic Development Transportation Fund (Road Fund): Incentive tool designed to alleviate transportation problems that adversely impact a specific company's location or expansion decision.
- Green Incentives: Incentives, programs and policies available for promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency.