2750 W. Orange Ave.
Apopka, FL 32712
In 1997, at the request of the owners, the City of Apopka annexed over 1000 acres of land which included several large nurseries, industrial complexes, and commercial businesses West of town in the Plymouth area. Fire station 4 was completed within the year and opened in August of 1998. Included in station 4's response area are several new residential neighborhoods.